Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It has been a long time

I am so behind on this. As A gets older and is constantly doing new awesome and amazing stuff, I fall more behind on the blog. Anderson is 2 years and 4 months and seems to be passing through the toddler phase so fast and becoming a kid. We haven't had too many terrible two fiasco's yet, and the ones we have are usually at home, so I am grateful for that. Anderson is talking up a storm now. I was a little worried at first when other kids his age were already talking pretty well, and A wasn't. But now there is no stopping him. It is so fun to hear him answer you and repeat some 3-5 word sentences. Now I really have to start watching my language. Luckily even though I have let a few curse words slip, he has not repeated them yet. It is so neat to see Craig and my traits in Anderson. But it also turns my hair grey when A acts exactly like his mother, stubborn and strong willed. He has also began helping with absolutely everything. And if we forget to ask him to help with something and he sees we are doing something, like filling up his water glass, opening the front door, or sweeping, he almost has a meltdown since he wants to help so much. I hope he keeps this up and starts doing the dishes soon, we need some help there! Like always we are having so much fun with him. With Anderson being able to converse more with us it is so much easier to figure out what he wants. We are heading back to Texas this summer for our summer vacation and time to visit family. I am going to totally take advantage of my parents being grandparents and have them hang out with A as much as possible! I love being with my son of course, but I will take some free babysitting any time so that I can hang out with my husband for some adult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment